Central Oregon Disaster Restoration started in 2006 with three employees and has rapidly grown to include more than 40 Bend-based team members today. As the largest locally owned disaster restoration company in Central Oregon, we attribute the success of the company to our high level of customer service, our attention to detail and our rapid response rate.
CODR looks for team members that share our values. Careers at CODR are very gratifying. Restoring homes and businesses back to their original condition after an unexpected disaster helps relieve the stress of the owner and results in satisfied clients. We hire individuals with the talent, heart and drive to work in demanding disaster restoration careers.
From carpenters and painters to mold removal specialists to estimators and project managers, the CODR team includes a large number of skilled and motivated individuals that work together cohesively. It’s our job and our passion to restore homes and businesses to pre-disaster condition.
Do you think you have what it takes for careers at CODR? Send us your resume and check back for updates on available positions at CODR.
Central Oregon Disaster Restoration is the region’s largest restoration contractor. We are a locally owned, non-franchise company and we are currently accepting applications for an experienced Receptionist in our front office. This is an office based position, from 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. It is a non-exempt (hourly) position and wage will depend on experience. The environment is business casual in a fast paced and high volume company.
The function of this position is to provide exceptional customer service to existing and new clients, office visitors, and business partners, as well as assist in Front Office Administration. This person must be accomplished in clerical work and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must be able to manage multiple tasks and be detail oriented, as well as computer savvy.
* Receptionist experience i.e. answering a multi-line phone system, welcoming visitors, getting and distributing mail, ordering office supplies, and maintain a filing system.
* Solid Microsoft Office Suite Skills including Word, Excel & Outlook.
* Must be computer savvy and have the ability to learn new computer programs.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Professional demeanor and manners, and superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism and a cooperative attitude.
* Demonstrate an outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment and to act with discretion, tact and diplomacy.
* Must be a team player with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, including flexibility to handle multiple priorities.
* Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside client and vendors.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to prioritize duties and carry out multiple tasks in a timely manner.
* High School Diploma or GED
* An associate’s degree or some college courses in administration preferred
* Must have a minimum of 1 years Receptionist experience
* Must have a minimum of 1 years Administrative Assistant experience
* Type a minimum of 55 WPM.
* Intermediate user of Word, Excel and Outlook.
To apply, please forward cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or you may drop them off in person at 255 NE Thurston Ave, Bend, OR 97701.
Please no phone calls or recruiters.
Do you have previous experience working in the disaster restoration field? Are you IICRC certified? Do you have a positive attitude and great work ethic? Do you want to work for the largest, locally owned disaster restoration company in Central Oregon? Look no further! We want you!
– Responding to emergency fire damage losses
– Fire and smoke restoration to include: demolition of non-salvageable material, cleaning of structure and contents, deodorize structure and contents, removal of contents and replacing contents upon job completion.
– Prepare necessary documents for insurance purposes
– Catalog all contents prior to removal from property
– Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
– Uphold job-site safety standards
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
– Experience with fire/smoke restoration a plus
– IICRC certification a plus
– Must have some construction experience
– Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written). You will be communicating the process directly with customers, documenting files, and giving written and verbal instructions to field staff.
– A passion for customer service
– Capacity for physical labor
– Hunger to learn and apply the technical aspects of the restoration industry
– Willingness to work in a team environment
– A good driving record is a must
This position is full-time, 40+ hours a week, and will work various hours including on call, after hours and weekends when needed. Benefits include paid time off, matching 401K and a competitive wage.
Please submit your resume and three current professional references either by email at: email@example.com or drop by our office at 255 NE Thurston Ave in Bend. Our office is open from 8-5 Monday-Friday.
compensation: DOE – Hourly
We are always accepting applications and resumes for the position of Carpenter to join our Repairs Department.